Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Ten For Tuesday Episode 093: 90s Post Hardcore Metal Rock Thing

I've been waiting for this one. There's a lot of cool music here featuring all (or most) from the 90s post hardcore/metal type of rock thing. How cool is that? On a side note, I have seen three of these bands and they were all in the 90s.



Helmet - In The Meantime
Vox Populi - Line In The Gravel
Fugazi - Bed For The Scraping
Hammerbox - Hole
Rollins Band - Disconnect
Handsome - Needles
Quicksand - Fazer
Monsula - We Need
Stompbox - No Woods
Iceburn - Poem Of Fire

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter:@notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com
Old Episodes can be found by going to www.archive.org and searching for Ten For Tuesday.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: