Thursday, April 14, 2016

notmovingpictures Episode 041: Telling Stories

In preparation for the Grand Slam (which pits the monthly winners against each other)of the Ok, So Story Slam coming upon us rapidly I thought I'd tell a few stories. You see I'll be competing there on April 15th. To that end I recorded three tales from my life about my first bike ride, the time I flipped my car and going to see the Ska Against Racism tour in 1998. I also tacked on a story from the March Story Slam where I told a Sig Tau story about the Greek Games of 1984 at NSU. Of course once I started editing the stories and I found a much better way to tell the car wreck one. I'll keep that information stored away in the back of my brain so that I can use it later.



Opening Music: Alloy - Live To See The Day
Closing Music: Vox Populi - Welcome Back

Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com
Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: