Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Ten For Tuesday Episode 092: Lotta New Songs

Lotta new songs here with a couple of old ones. That's about all I got to say for now. Hey, at least it's on time.



The Thermals - Hey You
Bob Mould - Voices In My Head
Der Faden - Best Guess
Medication - Memories Of Youth
Soldiers Of Fortune (Featuring Stephen Malkmus) - Campus Swagger
The Last Slice - Sea Of Unknown
The Slackers - Truth Comes Knocking
The Clash (With Ranking Roger) - Red Angel Dragnet
R.E.M. - So. Central Rain
The Riot Waves - She's A Punk

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter:@notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com
Old Episodes can be found by going to www.archive.org and searching for Ten For Tuesday.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: