Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Ten For Tuesday Episode 079: No Really



Finally I got around to doing another episode, of course at the last minute. Too much has been going on and sometimes the podcast suffers as a result. We'll see how long it takes to get the next one done, no promises. This episode features two blocks of music and what's significant about the 2nd one is all of the artists live in or around Tulsa and I've seen all but Merlin Mason (soon I will correct that) and Stationary Nomads (because that's me and I can't see myself performing now can I?). Listen for the details. Or don't. Your choice. Make the smart one (that means listen).

Toys That Kill - Safe & Warm
Freedom Club - Death Satchel
The Public - The Dogs
Banda Muerte - La Sangre de la Muerto
Behaviour - Bad Times For Heroes
Merlin Mason - Social Anxiety
Riot Waves - Enemies
Colourful Hill - Selfless
Lizard Police - Swearing In Spanish
Stationary Nomads - Ladrones

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter:@notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Old Episodes can be found by going to www.archive.org and searching for Ten For Tuesday

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: