Friday, January 9, 2015

notmovingpictures Episode 029: Computer Down, Two Flat Tires And More



Although it's taken me some time to return to podcasting I'm finally back with a new episode of notmovingpictures. This one is me solo recorded right after midnight on New Years Eve/Day. I haven't been podcasting or writing or doing much of anything online because not long after the road trip to Judas Priest my laptop (or rather my lifeline) died on me. Everything is on there as I discuss on this episode. In the meantime I've had the chance to consolidate all of my music in one room for the first time in eight or nine years. Well really it's not just the music, it's a lot of old things as well. Doing so made me realize that I used to have much more and I'm not sure where it all went over these aforementioned years. There is also talk of finding an old friend, having two flat tires (and replacing three in total) as well as my idea for a spoken word project. What will the future hold? You have to listen to find out.

Closing Music: Freedom Club - Haunt You

Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Older episodes can also be found @ www.archive.org, just search for notmovingpictures

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: