Monday, November 17, 2014

Ten For Tuesday Episode 073: The Road To Judas Priest

Well, I decided to upload this one early. The more I thought about it I decided not to wait and see if I could get it uploaded after the long drive we're facing tomorrow. Why chance it and besides, I'll be tired and the prospect of staying up trying to make hotel wi-fi work for me isn't too appealing. So it's early like a birthday or Christmas gift. You're welcome.

As the episode title says we are on our way to see Judas Priest in Denver, Colorado. Now I've seen them before in Stuttgart while I was stationed in Germany but Tommy (my co-host for notmovingpictures podcast) has never been able to see them. He's seen a lot of concerts but it just never happened for him. Until now that is. We plan on going up Pike's Peak and seeing the Garden Of The Gods as well. What's that got to do with this episode you ask? Not a lot but I felt like talking about it. Just when I thought I had figured out the mono/stereo problem it was made very clear to me that I in fact had not. So the lineup remains fluid until the very last bit of recording. Ah well, at least I'm on a road trip and that means a lot.



Judas Priest - Breaking The Law
Smashing Pumpkins - One And All
The Dead Milkmen - Pretty Music For Pretty People
Freedom Club - Stranger
The Estranged - The Subliminal Man
The Clash - Know Your Rights
The Returnables - Love Letters
Urge Overkill - Tequila Sunrise
Company - Rising Up
Hospitality - I Miss Your Bones

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter:@notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Old Episodes can be found by going to www.archive.org and searching for Ten For Tuesday

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: