Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Ten For Tuesday Episode 067

Some new stuff this week mixed in with some old stuff as well as some obscure stuff. I included Agent Orange because they'll be playing in Tulsa in October. The Dirty Mugs are from Tulsa and they add their twist to punk with an accordion without sounding Celtic at all. It works, trust me.Some songs are from albums that I DIDN'T buy on my vacation but I wrote their names down and looked them up after the fact. Expect more of that in the future, as well as the stuff that I did buy and some Dirtnap Records stuff I ordered if the Post Office ever gets around to delivering it. That's about it this time.



Parquet Courts - Black And White
Future Virgins - Cheap Seats
Short Dogs Grow - I Got It Right
Agent Orange - Everything Turns Grey
The Dirty Mugs - Dance With Me
The Eat - Communist Radio
Homeowners - Lost In The South
Ghost Pains - Kids For Rent
Blooper - Tinted Windows
Disaster Committee - Puppet Show

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Old Episodes can be found by going to www.archive.org and searching for Ten For Tuesday

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: