Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Ten For Tuesday Episode 056



I have had several different episodes in mind for this week. There's a bunch of older stuff as well as some obscure retro music that I want to get to but in the end this one won out. I know, the music contained on this episode isn't exactly known by the populace but believe me, it isn't obscure. We'll see which direction I go with the next one but for right now we have ten excellent tunes, mostly punk although to me they're just rock but what do I know?

Southport - Snakes And Ladders
The Copyrights - 20 Feet Tall
Downtown Struts - Always Heading West
Sloane Peterson - Recover
Nothington - Solid Ground
Shang-A-Lang - Nasty Weather
Bonecrusher - Blvd Of Broken Bones
Lemuria - Clay Baby
Caz & The Day Laborers vs Victor Rice - I Give Up
The Sore Thumbs - Rank And File

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Old episodes can be found by searching for Ten For Tuesday at www.archive.org.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: