Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Ten For Tuesday Episode 055



Hopefully I have my laptop fixed and it won't crap out on me as I try and upload this episode. Like I said, hopefully. Anyway, the music is all good and once again from all over the place. Different styles, different countries but all of it so very nice. I've played Southport two episodes in a row and probably will play them again next time. They're that good so go and check them out. And yes, I know I pronounced Aeropajitas wrong but I wasn't about to go back and re-record this again, not with the cold I've got rearing it's ugly head as well as the aforementioned laptop problems. Take it for what it is, a podcast with some really interesting and cool music.

Southport  - Kings
Superfluo – La Marcha del Homo Sapiens
Sammy Kay And The East Los Three – Something, Someday
HAERTS – All The Days
Beirut – Vagabond
Las Ligas Menores – Renault Fuego
The ‘Tone – Over And Out
Ted Leo And The Pharmacists – Ativan Eyes
Sublime With Rome – Murdera
Aeropajitas – Resistencia

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Old episodes can be found by searching for Ten For Tuesday at www.archive.org.
 
Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: